Visit us at NAB Show 2016: April 18-21 2016, booth C9039, Las Vegas Convention Centre.
LCDVFe is an universal production style electronic viewfinder with Retina-like display, superior ergonomics and realtime response unique to the industry.
- Reposition and shoot in no time: over the crowd, waist level or on your shoulder - no time lost when re-configuring the EVF. Can be fully operated with just one hand - opening the flip, changing battery pack etc.
- Live video processing features for precise image evaluation: Focus assist via color peaking, user adjustable exposure assist zebras, 1:1 pixel zoom feature with positionable recall
- Real-time image processing: virtually no latency
- Hardware supports jitter-free panning
- Optional remote control via external USB joystick (availability TBA)
- On-board interchangeable batteries (4xAA)
- Universal power supply for unmatched powering flexibility from 4V to 17V – reverse polarity protected.
- Economy mode for extended battery life, intelligent sleep option built-in with LED indicator light
- Run time up to 6 hours
IN THE HEART OF IT:
Altera Cyclone FPGA
We chose Altera Cyclone FPGA line for its very high memory-to-logic and DSP-to-logic ratios, enabling lightning fast startup and HD video processing at highest possible picture quality, while retaining exeptional energy efficiency.
This amount of
usually seen in
So welcome to the
- Encased battery compartment to avoid battery drain in extreme cold
- Super crisp 24bit 3” LCD screen with 800x480 resolution (1.2 megapixels)
- Sleek yet rugged physical design and maximized usability after hundreds of hours of testing
- Optical construction offering generous diopter compensation. Vacuum laminated double element achromatic lens, utilizing ULD glass element for perfect image quality
- Separate HDMI transmitter for untouched HDMI loopthrough with audio for recording uncompressed video to external devices. The HDMI transmitter can be switched off for conserving battery power
- Weight 350gr (12.3 oz), including mounting system, excluding batteries
- Suggested price €750, including universal mounting system and D-tap power cable
We offer full 1-year warranty when purchased from our online store or via our retailers.
Please note that pricing and features are subject to change without prior notice
LCDVFE review by Matthew Allard